Hi all! I'm sorry I haven't posted anything here in over a month. Once August rolled in I was getting ready to start school, and I've spent the last month getting back into the swing of things. But now that I have my schedule down, I think I'll have more time to post here, which is good, because I've ben watching a lot of movies just not writing about them and I miss doing that.
To coincide with the revival of this blog, I updated the layout. I might still make a few more changes, but right now I like it. Also, I've been working on some reviews that I'll probably post later this week, and a few fun blog post series' as well. But first, I just realized that back in August I was given the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award (my very first award!) by the always lovely Meredith of Forever Classics! Thank you so much, Meredith, and I apologize for accepting it so late!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 12 of your blogging buddies.
4. Notify the recipients.
7 random facts about myself:
- After I graduate, I plan to get my MA in history and eventually become a museum curator.
- I love to cook but I'm not very good at it.
- Besides film, music is my life. I'll listen to almost anything except rap. I'm really not a fan of most modern music in general.
- I play golf, but like cooking, I'm not very good. It's just a fun past time.
- Someday I want to travel cross-country by train, like people used to do in the 1930s and 40s.
- When I was younger I always wanted to sing with a big band; it sounds so fun!
- My favorite food is any kind of pasta.
12 blogs I tag: